Saturday, August 14, 2010

Ran my 1st Warmachine/Hordes tournament...


I recently ran my 1st Warmachine/Hordes event at 31st century Games. I'm still waiting to hear back from Privateer Press in regards to my PG Status, so unfortunately it was an "unofficial event". We had 12 players, so not too shabby for my first event! More importantly, everyone seemed to have had a good time! Here's a brief rundown everything and the results:

15pt Mangled Metal/Tooth & Claw

Out of the 12 players, we had:
3x Mercs (all Gorten)
2x Khador
1x Skorne
2x Cryx
2x Cygnar
1x Legion
1x Trollbloods

1st - Brandon S. - Goreshade
2nd - Troy N. - Gorten
3rd - Brad - Strakov

... a close 4th was Matt K.'s Skorne. Best painted went to Matt's Skorne, which was another close call between them and Troy's Mercs.

No comments:

Post a Comment